With AhaView you can:
- Browse BMP images in the thumbnail mode
- View BMP images in the full-screen mode
- Convert your BMP images to JPEG, PNG, GIF formats
- Convert your BMP images to 16 colors, 256 colors, 16 bit, 15 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit
- Convert your JPG, PNG, GIF files to BMP
- Attach descriptions to bitmap files
- Show a sequence of bitmap images as a slide show
- Copy images to the clipboard
- Copy, move, duplicate and rename image files
- Explore image properties
- Use command line interface
System requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, 32 MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2 MB Hard Disk.
- BMP - Windows Bitmap (1-32 bits)
- JPG - JPEG JFIF Image
- PSD - Adobe Photoshop Image
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics
- ICO - Windows Icon
- CUR - Windows Cursor
- ANI - Animated Cursor
- GIF - Compuserve Graphics Interchange Format
- TGA - Targa image
- XBM - X Bitmap
- XPM - X Pixmap
- WMF - Windows Metafile
- WBMP - Wireless Bitmap
Trial limitations: 30-day trial period, nag screen.
Copyright © 2000-2019 Aha-Soft. All rights reserved.
is our pick. It allows you to design and edit all kinds of graphics required in the software development cycle, including icons, static and animated cursors and interface elements - all these graphics can now be designed in a single application.
Business Icon Set
will make your software and web products look more modern and attractive. File formats included into the set are Windows icons, GIF and PNG images.
is an advanced icon-specific utility for Windows. It supports ICO, BMP, PNG, GIF, PSD, XPM, XBM, WBMP, CUR and ANI image formats and allows you to manage icon libraries.
allows you to find, create, edit, import and export cursors and manage cursor libraries. It supports static and animated cursors.
Any to Icon
converts icons and cursors into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO, CUR and other formats. This wizard can find icons and make images for use on Web pages.