AhaView is a handy gif viewer and converter. It allows you to browse, view, organize and convert your gif images.
With AhaView you can:
- Browse gif images in the thumbnail mode
- View gif images in the full-screen mode
- View animated gifs
- Convert your GIF images to BMP, PNG, JPEG formats
- Convert your BMP, JPEG, PNG files to GIF
- Attach descriptions to gif files
- Show a sequence of gif images as a slide show
- Explore image properties
- Copy images to the clipboard
- Copy, move, duplicate and rename files
- Use command line interface
System requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, 32 MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2 MB Hard Disk.
- BMP - Windows Bitmap
- JPG - JPEG JFIF Image
- PSD - Adobe Photoshop Image
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics
- ICO - Windows Icon
- CUR - Windows Cursor
- ANI - Animated Cursor
- GIF - Compuserve Graphics Interchange Format
- TGA - Targa image
- XBM - X Bitmap
- XPM - X Pixmap
- WMF - Windows Metafile
- WBMP - Wireless Bitmap
Convertion abilities: icon to gif, bmp to gif, jpeg to gif, gif to bmp, ani to gif, tga to gif, tiff to gif, psd to gif, xbmp to gif, xpm to gif, wbmp to gif, wmf to gif, jp2 to gif, pbm to gif
Trial limitations: 30-day trial period, nag screen.
Copyright © 2000-2018 Aha-Soft. All rights reserved.
is our pick. It allows you to design and edit all kinds of graphics required in the software development cycle, including icons, static and animated cursors and interface elements - all these graphics can now be designed in a single application.
Business Icon Set
will make your software and web products look more modern and attractive. File formats included into the set are Windows icons, GIF and PNG images.
is an advanced icon-specific utility for Windows. It supports ICO, BMP, PNG, GIF, PSD, XPM, XBM, WBMP, CUR and ANI image formats and allows you to manage icon libraries.
allows you to find, create, edit, import and export cursors and manage cursor libraries. It supports static and animated cursors.
Any to Icon
converts icons and cursors into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO, CUR and other formats. This wizard can find icons and make images for use on Web pages.